WHAT WE DO | Editorial Services
At Red Cup, we provide a suite of editorial services to develop and expand your online network.
- podcast development, production, and distribution
- ebooks from idea to distribution
- articles in high-traffic websites
- social media support
Who’s in your network? Your customer/user base, potential investors in your next funding round, journalists who are interested in writing about you, radio and tv producers who are interested in doing stories about you, and podcast producers who will want you as a guest on their popular show.
Most of us who work at Red Cup come from a production, documentary or journalism background. We are writers and producers. These skills serve us well when we produce podcasts for you. We pride ourselves on our production skills. Podcasts get your message out in a way that conversational and creative. They build your network because your guests promote their own appearance on your show. You show your domain expertise. You interview guests in your niche or cohort, and you get to meet potential clients in a way that doesn’t need to draw on sales or marketing techniques or skills. Learn more about Red Cup podcasting production.
We take your ebook from concept, through writing and editorial, into production and publication. Our favorite publishing platforms are Amazon and Smashwords. We create paperback and hardcover editions. Amazon’s ACX is our audiobook platform of choice. We format your book as EPUB, MOBI, or PDF as required. We also adapt existing print editions for digital distribution.
eBook deliverables include:
- concept development and outlining
- interviews with analysts and experts
- writing services
- formatting for publication on Amazon and Smashwords
- cover art
- distribution on Amazon and Smashwords
Audiobook deliverables include:
- adapting your manuscript for audio production
- auditioning narrator or directing author narration sessions
- recording and production in various US cities
- cover art
- distribution on Amazon and Audible.com
We promote your book on all social media channels, manage ad campaigns, and review campaigns. We prepare and distribute press releases. We book you on podcasts.
Our process begins with research to determine what your competitors are doing, what channels work best for your industry, and which groups in your network we need to start on first. We craft an approach that fits your goals. Our method centers around developing editorial content around you and your brand. When we create content, it looks like this:
- Podcast development and production
- eBooks from research to writing to production and publication
- Blog posts for your site
- Guest posts placed in high-traffic blogs
- Op Ed pieces researched by Red Cup and written by you
- White papers researched and written by Red Cup
- Micro-sites for podcasts
To build a network, you have to deploy a social narrative about yourself. People need stories, and they need stories about you, your company, and your mission. The story they receive helps them position you in their mind. Your story is the crux of your thought leadership. It is how they get to know you and decide to work with you, use your product, write about you, or spread the word about what you do.
Red Cup helps you build the right stories that express who you are and show you where those stories need to land online.