UnSit Yourself is the definitive introduction to standing desks and underdesk treadmill set ups. The book covers the health risks of sitting all day, explores use cases of famous people who have worked at standing desks, and walked while working.
The book digs into the positive lifestyle changes that come about when you unsit yourself. You can renew your creative spark, experience more productivity and happiness, and even learn more efficiently. The book is available for free to mailing list subscribers of UnSit. Check out Unsit.com for sign up info and to learn more about underdesk treadmills.
Table Of Contents
1. What This Book Is About
2. The Perils of Sitting
3. Who Has Time to Walk?
4. No Time to Exercise?
5. Change Your Life by Walking
6. Why Beethoven, Steve Jobs, and Others Took Long Walks Why Beethoven, Steve Jobs, and Others Took Long Walks
7. Habits of Successful People Who Walk at Work
8. How Much Exercise Do You Need?
9. The Power of Taking Breaks
11. Find Your Creative Spark
12. Walk Your Way Out of a Creative Rut
13. Walk into Your Creativity
14. Learning and Happiness
15. Make Learning a Moving Experience
17. Wellness at Work
18. Get Away from Your Desk
19. Fitness at Work as a Hiring Incentive
20. The Healthy Company
21. Tips for Using a Standing Desk with A Treadmill