ShareTheMeal is an app from the World Food Program that enables people to share their meals with children in need, using an iphone or Android app. Joining us from Berlin today is Sebastian Stricker, Head of ShareTheMeal.
The shared meals provided by the organization help provide school meals to 25,000 children affected by Boko Haram violence.
The podcast is produced by Red Cup Agency. Edited by Kay Vermeil. Communications outreach by Jason Visenberg. The interviewer is Lee Schneider.
- “We want to work in situations where there is a real need” Sebastian at :43
- “In the beginning it was 2 of us and currently we are a team of 10 people” Sebastian at 2:45
- “We want to show people that they can help and that it’s also rewarding” Sebastian at 5:05
- “We want to grow the pie of funds for fighting hunger” Sebastian at 13:12
- “With the app we hope to provide people with the positive feedback that it’s nice to share” Sebastian at 14:50
Get a FREE ebook today! Indie publishing secrets revealed.
Subscribe to our mailing list and get ACE YOUR EBOOK as an instant download.
Thank you for subscribing.
Sorry. Something went wrong. Try again?