Cybersecurity is on everyone’s mind now. We have hate sites and fake sites. Your personal information can be released on the web for all to see. What we click on matters more than ever.
Marc Goldberg, chief executive of Trust Metrics, a brand safety planning tool, joins us on the podcast. He will explain what the term brand safety means, and we will talk about how he is keeping an eye on the bad actors. We cover cookies, retargeting/remarketing, programmatic ads, and blacklisting. Listen on SoundCloud, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, or right here on Red Cup in the player below.
- Marc describes what brand safety means listen at 0:44
- “What is ad fraud?’ listen at 2:51
- “Even good guy sites have bot activity” Marc at 5:45
- ”The motivation for “fake.com” is to make money” Marc at 9:05
- “Fake news is just a byproduct of fake publishing ” Marc at 14:48
- “I really feel like we live in our own little bubbles” Marc at 16:23
- “Now I’m concerned that fake news is really out of control” Marc at 17:09
Read a complete transcript of this podcast with Marc Goldberg.
Cult/Tech is produced by by Red Cup Agency. The interviewer is Lee Schneider. More info on our site: http://podcast.redcupagency.com