Joining us today on the podcast is Laura Lynn Klein, an environmental superstar who is co-founder of Organic Authority, a new media company that publishes OrganicAuthority.com and EcoSalon.com. She launched Organic Authority in 2006 and since it’s become a leading authority on organic life, food and goods. There are a lot of others who have tried to succeed in that space, and lots of competitors, but Organic Authority has found the secret, organic, sauce.
- “I saw way back when in culinary school just how America’s burgeoning health crisis was directly related to the everyday foods” Laura at 2:15
- “I mean consumer activism has really taken hold, and we’ve been, we’ve been able to help kind of pull the curtain back and say look, this is really what’s going on with your food, and readers appreciate that. ” Laura at 3:57
- “I think what they really value is going back to transparency. ” Laura at 5:15
- “Eco Salon as a little bit broader than Organic Authority. it’s about conscious culture, fashion and natural beauty for women. ” Laura at 7:25
- “And I feel like if we were more thoughtful with our consumerism and with our dollars, it could really help change all that too. ” Laura at 8:56