Kasey Bell, is an award-winning digital learning consultant, national speaker, and blogger with a passion for technology and learning. Her blog is shareuplearning.com (shareuplearning.com/) Kasey is a Google Certified Innovator, Google Certified Trainer, and Amazon Education Thought Leader.
EdTech Now is a short podcast about education technology and how it’s used in the classroom. The podcast is sponsored by Stackup, a Chrome browser extension that tracks reading online for teachers and students, and delivers metrics to administrators. The podcast is hosted by Noah Geisel, education director at Stackup.
Stackup is the only tool that unlocks the learning benefits of the entire web, while providing the accountability educators need to measure progress and engagement. With Stackup, you can measure and report online reading and learning for your entire district, in less than two minutes. Go to Stackup.net. The podcast is produced by Red Cup Agency.
- “If I find something that I think is going to be useful to teachers that’s what I want to share.” Kasey at 2:25
- “I think as teachers we have to we have to model that and we’re like I said earlier sort of held to a higher standard than the rest of the world” Kasey at 4:30
- “Being an honest authentic person is part of what makes podcasting interesting” Kasey at 9:09
- “I’m just really excited to see where all of these things take us into 2018.” Kasey at 11:37
- “I’m #superexcited as well” Noah at 12:05