On Brandboom podcast host Amy Zhou discovers trends and shares tips and stories from the savviest retail brands. Today Amy’s guest is Erin Coffey, owner of The High Rise, a 420 media platform and cannabis lifestyle brand. The High Rise does original 420 videos, hats, t-shirts, hoodies, socks and more! HRTV (High Rise TV) on YouTube has popular episodes with more than 50,000 views. The brand has 111K followers on Instagram. Listen to the podcast right here, and visit http//brandboom.com for show notes, transcripts and more. You can also find the podcast on SoundCloud, iTunes, Tunein, Stitcher, and the Google Play store. Learn more about Brandboom. The podcast is produced by Red Cup.
- “It was kind of just like, “Hey, let’s make some videos.” Let’s throw ’em up, see if we can get some attention, some traffic,” and then, boom, it just kinda took off faster than expected.” Erin at 4:38
- “I would say 90% of my marketing budget and focus is on paid Instagram advertising.” Erin at 9:05
- “So we just put a ton of effort into trying to drive as much targeted traffic to our website, and then once they get there, we’re either trying to get them to convert or capture their email so that we can hit them on the back end on the email.” Erin at 9:40
- “You really got to spend a little bit of money to get that data and see what people like and what are they reacting to.” Erin at 10:50
- “So the variables that you wanna test is obviously age groups, locations, keywords, landing pages, you’re creative, really all it is is testing. It’s testing, testing, testing until you find what works, and then you just do more of that.” Erin at 12:18
- “Just do it, go above and beyond because then you’re gonna shine that much brighter than the next guy that’s only doing the bare minimum.” Erin at 19:50