We discuss the STEM education gap and how the Nepris platform is addressing it by providing career role models for students all over the world.
Sabari has a strong track record in building and launching successful education technology products in markets around the globe. Prior to starting Nepris, she worked for 15 years with Education Technology division of Texas Instruments to lead product and content strategy, publisher relations, business development, partnership and alliance ecosystem for new edtech products. Sabari has an undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering from India, Masters in Computer Science from Louisiana State University and graduated Beta Gamma Sigma with an Executive MBA degree from Cox School of Business, SMU.
- “It’s about connecting students with real world possibilities” Sabari at 2:02
- “Not only are we creating relevance to curriculum they’re learning. We’re introducing them to careers in the process.” Sabari at 5:37
- “We’re trying to sort of align to their objectives give them a platform to to meet their goals without having to go to a lot of time and effort and money to accomplish those.” Sabari at 11:55
- “Our goal is to really minimize those barriers for engagement. ”Sabari at 12:15
- “So making that student impact and reaching these students that are in high need. That’s our number one priority.” Sabari at 20:35
The Cult/Tech Podcast is produced by Red Cup Agency. The interviewer is Lee Schneider.