Joining us on the podcast today is Allen Breiter, CEO of PitchPoint Presentations, a design agency made of a team of presentation professionals. Allen has expanded the agency to include more – creating media content, marketing infographics, motion graphics/video, e-books, brochures, and of course – pitch decks. In the podcast Allen and Lee Schneider talk about the key points in a successful pitch, and Allen offers a free presentation about pitch decks, called Six Steps to Create the Perfect Pitch. It’s a free download.
Want to jump ahead to listen to a section you like? Just move your cursor in the timeline.
- Allen discusses the 3 different kinds of investors. Listen at 1:06
- “You mention in your presentation that 63% of listeners remember a story but only 5% remember a statistic” Lee at 2:52
- “How do you help your clients tell stories in this pitch deck form” listen at 3:02
- “How do you help clients stay on message?” listen at 4:52
- “You need to show the investor what’s in it for them” Allen at 7:33
- “If you want to attract really good talent your marketing materials need to be polished” Allen at 10:35
- “Money is a commodity, you’re the prize” Allen at 17:14
More info about Allen’s company can be found here: pitchpointpresentations.com/
The podcast is produced by Red Cup Agency. Lee Schneider is the interviewer.